środa, 16 listopada 2016

And here all my happiness !!!

Hello Dear
By reading my description on MSN asking you make me happy. Already answer, Eve mission accomplished J
Our company performed on the occasion of the arrival of the new year four pyrotechnics in such places as




I am happy the more that during the New Year's Eve electrically fired his first solo show !!! It is true that I shot before, but it was done with candles and fireworks under the supervision of pyrotechnics.
Nerves had amazing, but I knew it must be good. In the end, I studied under the tutelage of master J
A place where I shot this year was Swarzędz. I really like this town. From the time when I began to visit him more often, they meet me there the same kind of things. But back to the topic.
The place came about. Hour. 21. We started with the distribution of sound needed for the show. When the hour struck. 22, Daniel was the buzz, and his uncle and I went on a designated square and began to decompose pyro. Connecting it took me approx. 2 hours and twelve point I was already in full readiness. First there were wishes and toasts, and soon afterwards the sky lit up with feria colors.
And here all my happiness !!!
It all worked out !!!


I currently have on my head a few urgent matters. January 20, I have to write 2 work to study and prepare the repertoire for performances on the occasion of
Great Orchestra of Christmas Charity.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz